The self drilling rock bolts consist of a hollow threaded rod and an attached drill bit that can perform drilling, anchoring and grouting in one operation. The hollow rods allow air and water to pass freely through the rods during drilling to remove debris, and are then injected with grout as soon as the drilling is complete. Grout fills the hollow bar and completely covers the entire bolt. Couplers can be used to connect hollow rods
and extend bolt lengths, while nuts and plates can be used to provide the required tension.
JiuFu self drilling rock bolts are an anchoring solution suitable for unstable ground conditions (such as sand, gravel, silt and clay) and soft to moderately cracked rock formations. For projects facing such ground conditions, self-drilling anchors should be regarded as the main productivity solution. Self-drilling rock bolts do not require drilling, so they can be used even in soft rock conditions. Suitable for installation with mortar. The hollow steel bolt can also be used as an injection pipe for easy installation.
Especially recommended for the following applications:
1. Roof and wall bolts
2. Tunnel weak soil reinforcement
3. Tunnel foot pile, face, soft eye reinforcement
4. Reinforce soil and rock
5. Avalanche prevention barriers
6. Tunnel entrances, trenches, cutting and covering areas
7. Reinforce excavated roads, dams and slopes
8. Reinforcement of retaining walls and noise barriers
9. Foundation piles and support piles