Range of R25N Self Drilling Anchor Bolt applications:
• micropiles for foundation underpinning (anchors with larger diameter)
• anchors against uplift
• anchors for protection of rock slopes and building pits
• anchors for stabilization of soil slopes (soil nailing)
• anchors for stabilization of embankments
• anchors for protection of retaining structures
• drains (drainage of water)
The self drilling anchor is optimized and tailored to the projects needs. Lean manufacturing methods are adopted to keep the lead times low and deliveries reliable. The production process is closely monitored and quality is controlled at every stage of the manufacturing process.
Supporting materials for coal mining, construction engineering and large-scale concrete projects include:
Range of applications and advantages of self drilling anchors
The basic application of self drilling anchors is installation under the conditions of the soil/rock with the risk of drill hole collapse due to pulling out of drill bit as in the classical anchor installation process.
R25N/14 Self drilling anchors can be installed in length greater than classic rod anchors (joining of a hollow steel bar with coupling nuts).
For detailed information and custom service, welcome to contact us!