Range of applications:
• micropiles for foundation underpinning (anchors with larger diameter)
• anchors against uplift
• anchors for protection of rock slopes and building pits
• anchors for stabilization of soil slopes (soil nailing)
• anchors for stabilization of embankments
• anchors for protection of retaining structures
• drains (drainage of water)
The self drilling anchor is optimized and tailored to the projects needs. Lean manufacturing methods are adopted to keep the lead times low and deliveries reliable. The production process is closely monitored and quality is controlled at every stage of the manufacturing process.
Range of applications and advantages of self drilling anchors
The basic application of self drilling anchors bolts is installation under the conditions of the soil/rock with the risk of drill hole collapse due to pulling out of drill bit as in the classical anchor installation process.
R32 Self drilling anchor bolt can be installed in length greater than classic rod anchors (joining of a hollow steel bar with coupling nuts).
If you are looking for wholesale R32 self-drilling anchor bolt from trusted supplier, please contact us for detailed information!